Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis we all have a role to play in order to keep each other safe. Here at Airline Express Limousine & Car Service we have enacted the following policies dedicated to the safety of our customers.
- Adherence to the state of Rhode Island COVID Protocol Guidelines for safety of passenger health
- Vehicles are sanitized between each client transfer
- Plexiglas dividers between passenger compartment and chauffeur compartment
- Driver and passengers are required to wear masks
- Surgical masks and gloves are available for passenger
Airline Express Limousine and Car Services’ Non-Emergency Medical Transportation service utilizes a 2018 Dodge grand Caravan GT 66 which includes:
- Room for 5 passengers
- Black exterior black leather interior
- Easy entry sliding doors both sides built-in handlebars
- Tinted windows 4” running boards for easy access
- Wheelchair /walker storage
- Durable medical storage
- Heated seats, headrests, and reclining seats
- Lexcan sneeze shield between passenger and driver compartments
- Does not have a wheelchair lift nor a ramp
If you have any questions, please call us at 401-827-0000.
Airline Express Limousine and Car Services’ Non-Emergency Medical Transportation service is available for scheduling throughout all of New England.